Christmas Last Order Dates...
Hey there clock pickers. Don't disappoint your relatives and friends on Christmas day by ordering too late. The below dates are not absolute and we cannot be sure clocks ordered after these times will arrive before Xmas.
Order now to avoid disappointment!
| UK 2nd Class||Western Europe||Japan, USA, Canada & Eastern Europe||All Other Countries|
All times and dates are GMT United Kingdom. See world time zones chart
- There is only one way you can order from us: by using PayPal or your credit/debit card in our on-line shop.
- We do not accept orders over the phone or via post
- Once your payment has been authorised by PayPal we will send an email confirming your order and another confirming payment
- Our customers come from far and wide, including Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Japan and many countries in Europe.
- We use Royal Mail for our deliveries who can deliver almost anywhere in the world
- You will get a full refund if a clock cannot be posted to your destination
- All payments are made in Pounds Sterling and converted to your local currency by your card provider
- US Customers please note: It seems that in recent months "The United States Department of Homeland Security" have made airmail slower due to increased security checks. This can affect some parcels from UK to USA. This can add several weeks to the delivery time.
Where's My Clock?
- We try to dispatch within 3 working days of order receipt
- Orders cannot be tracked enroute
- You will be sent an email on the day your order is posted
- Please check the estimated order processing times below before contacting us
- We also strongly suggest calling your local Royal Mail sorting office if you think the clock should have arrived. In the UK posty doesn’t always leave a red card to advise he tried to deliver.
| UK|| 1- 5 working days (total = 8 days)|
| Mainland Europe|| 7-10 working days (total = 13 days)|
| Rest of World|| 7-10 working days (total = 13 days)*|
*US Customers please note: It seems that in recent months "The United States Department of Homeland Security" have made airmail slower due to increased security checks. This can affect some parcels from UK to USA. This can add several weeks to the delivery time.
Returns / Cancelling An Order
Clocks that are not working correctly:
- You can always return clocks if they are defective but please ensure you have tried NEW batteries first - this is our number one issue!
- Please contact us giving the reason for the return, the date ordered and the order number from your confirmation email. We will then contact you and give you details for the return
- Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any clock within seven working days of delivery
- To cancel this contract, please contact us giving the date ordered and the order number from your confirmation email. We will then contact you and give you details for the return.
If you cancel an order you are liable for the cost of delivery charges incurred in sending the clock to you and your costs in returning it to us and the costs of any bad gift wrapping. In other words, we only refund the value of the clock itself.
Please note that this returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.