|Terms & Conditions
|We know it's a bit boring but it's here to protect us both, so it is worth reading.
Use of information or services
- Mosqueclock.com has taken every reasonable care in the preparation of the content of this website which is provided as an entertainment, information and shopping resource only. The information, services, products, and materials contained in this web site are provided on an "as is" basis. Mosqueclock.com has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this site and, to the extent permitted by available law, makes no warranty, express or implied,as to the nature or accuracy of any material on this site and cannot accept liability(including liability for any indirect loss or loss of profits or turnover or damages) for any particular material or the result of any use made of it.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Mosqueclock.com does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Mosqueclock.com, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
- Mosqueclock.com does not warrant that the information accessible via this website is current, complete, or error-free. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Termination of Usage
- Mosqueclock.com may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Mosqueclock.com site, without notice, for any conduct that Mosqueclock.com, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, or other third party, or Mosqueclock.com.
Intellectual Property bits
- Copyright, other intellectual rights and all analogous rights protect this site. All designs, text, graphics logos, buttons, icons, and images and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Mosqueclock.com or its content providers. It is published by Mosqueclock.com and may not be reproduced other than by downloading and viewing on a single CPU, and/or printing a single hard copy, for private or internal business use only. It is not to be otherwise commercially reproduced, exploited, transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written permission of Mosqueclock.com. All other rights reserved.
- All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. The trademarks, logos and service marks shown on the site,unless otherwise specified, are the trademarks of Mosqueclock.com. No rights are granted to use any of them without the written permission of Mosqueclock.com or their respective holders. Any use by any person other than such holders may constitute in an infringement of the holders’ rights.
Links & framing
- Any framing of this site is prohibited. All links to this site must go to www.mosqueclock.com.Please do not link directly to any other pages on this site. Mosqueclock.com cannot accept any responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any site which is linked from or to this site and not under the control of Mosqueclock.com.
Infringement & law
- Any infringement of Mosqueclock.com's rights (and is not settled by a cosy chat)will result in appropriate legal action. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Have we got a deal?
- No contract will exist between you and Mosqueclock.com for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until your payment has been authorised and acceptedby our secure payment system and Mosqueclock.com confirms your order by email.That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Mosqueclock.com sends the email to you (whether or not you receive that email). For the avoidance of doubt,any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Mosqueclock.com irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK. Much of the UKs WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health. Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill. Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
What is mosqueclock.com doing to comply to WEEE regulations?
Mosqueclock.com is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us. For example, if a customer bought a new mosque clock from us we would accept their old mosque clock and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item. Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.